Ordinary Magic provide direct emotional and practical psycho-social support to individual children and families who are facing adversity to promote positive mental health . We have over 11 years direct delivery experience and pride ourselves on making a difference to people who need our support.
* As each young person and family are different, to carry out effective work we carry out a holistic needs assessment and create a care plan which outlines how we plan to support you.
*Once we have created this plan we with then provide an assessed number of sessions (Normally 4 – 10 at a time to suit) with the parent, child or family with a review with parents half way to ensure we are on track to make a difference.
* Our support also includes:
- Advocacy for the family with other professionals
- Referrals to other agencies who can offer further support
- 6 monthly check in’s for 2 years to offer advice and support if needed
If direct one to one support is something you are interested in please contact us.
Initial assessment – £50-70
Sessions – £30 each